Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Michael was away for my birthday this year but I was no less loved.  Everyone really went all out to make sure I had a really special day and in the end I'm feeling completely spoiled.  It started out with a man in my bed who whispered that he loved me, happy birthday and that he had to pee please.  I also have a desk-full of beautiful cards and notes, not to mention a phone that rang off the hook.  Michael and Katy arranged for a spa day and our sitter Carie watched the kids what turned out to be most of the day.  So as I write this I have beatifully polished nails and completely relaxed shoulders from my massage.  To top it all off my friend Jodi met me for a wonderful dinner that included a cosmopolitan and chocolate cake.  Lastly, check out this beautiful banner that my friend Devon made me!  It was a really sunny beautiful day in every way.





No comments:

Post a Comment